What an awesome time!

Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 23, 2011
Ship: Norwegian Star
I thought the ship was beautiful. It was a little confusing getting around, but even that got easier as time went on. The shows were exceptional. I loved all of them. If I could have done everything I would have, but just couldn't!

I did a shore excursion and the guides were very informative and pleasant. It was well worth the trip.
We were confused as to the beaches. It would have been nice if we had known that the beach was right off the boat. We could have shopped and then enjoyed the sun.

Don't Miss: The ruins.

Pros: The entertainment!

Cons: Nothing. I wasn't disappointed at all.

Recommends Norwegian Star? Yes!