Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

What an awesome time!

Sail Date: October 23, 2011

I thought the ship was beautiful. It was a little confusing getting around, but even that got easier as time went on. The shows were exceptional. I loved all of them. If I could have done everything I would have, but just couldn't!

Pros: The entertainment!

Cons: Nothing. I wasn't disappointed at all.

Recommends Norwegian Star? Yes!

Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
We were confused as to the beaches. It would have been nice if we had known that the beach was right off the boat. We could have shopped and then enjoyed the sun.
Belize City, Belize

Don't Miss: The ruins.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
I did a shore excursion and the guides were very informative and pleasant. It was well worth the trip.