Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Mexico

Cruising the mexican rivier

Sail Date: April 16, 2011

I have sailed on the NCL Star before. The ship is clean but showing its age.

Pros: cagneys resturant

Cons: service, ship, cabin

Recommends Norwegian Star? No.

what a difference a couple of years make Fodd except for cagneys was below par.
this stateroom had an obstructed view. I have been in oceanview obstructed before. This room had 2 SMALL vertical windows. It was like being in an inside cabin, NO light
ship is clean however there are areas that need updating ,areas that need new carpeting
service has declined on this ship. at one point there was no electricity in my room, and it took several calls to get them to come to my room to fix. Room service at one point was a 2 hour wait.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico