Cruising the mexican rivier

Helpful Vote: 1

invalid-34228
Sail Date: April 16, 2011
Ship: Norwegian Star
I have sailed on the NCL Star before. The ship is clean but showing its age.

what a difference a couple of years make Fodd except for cagneys was below par.

service has declined on this ship. at one point there was no electricity in my room, and it took several calls to get them to come to my room to fix. Room service at one point was a 2 hour wait.

ship is clean however there are areas that need updating ,areas that need new carpeting

this stateroom had an obstructed view. I have been in oceanview obstructed before. This room had 2 SMALL vertical windows. It was like being in an inside cabin, NO light
Cabo is a nice mexican port. However being there for 2 days was a bit much

Pros: cagneys resturant

Cons: service, ship, cabin

Recommends Norwegian Star? No.