Great to be on the water!

Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Mexico

invalid-34228
Sail Date: April 09, 2011
The ship was great, as was Mexico. Most of the staff was good, but as they have "freestyle" dining, the wait staff isn't very motivated. The food was mediocre unless you pay extra for the "nicer" restaurants in which case the food was good to excellent. There were almost no free classes (ie yoga $12.00). The classes that were free, were used to sell you something. Even though I paid 12-18% for services I did use, EVERYONE was expecting an additional tip, which I thought was outrageous.

see above

exception, carpets were dirty
Go to Lover's beach for snorkeling!
Loved the zip lines and donkey ride!!
Don't Miss: zip lines

Pros: The people I met

Cons: constant upselling

Recommends Norwegian Star? No.