Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Mexico

Great to be on the water!

Sail Date: April 09, 2011

The ship was great, as was Mexico. Most of the staff was good, but as they have "freestyle" dining, the wait staff isn't very motivated. The food was mediocre unless you pay extra for the "nicer" restaurants in which case the food was good to excellent. There were almost no free classes (ie yoga $12.00). The classes that were free, were used to sell you something. Even though I paid 12-18% for services I did use, EVERYONE was expecting an additional tip, which I thought was outrageous.

Pros: The people I met

Cons: constant upselling

Recommends Norwegian Star? No.

see above
exception, carpets were dirty
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Loved the zip lines and donkey ride!!
Don't Miss: zip lines
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Go to Lover's beach for snorkeling!