Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Mexico

A wonderful time!

Sail Date: February 26, 2011

It was not the DELUXE experience I thought it would be. It was relaxing, the cabin was perfect, the food was less than great, the staff was superb

Pros: The nights on board, the ports of call in the day time

Cons: Days on the ship

Recommends Norwegian Star? No.

I LOVED the restaurants, the buffet (Cafeteria) was a cafeteria. Most of the food was pre prepared (frozen)
The public areas were great. The theater was fabulous
I loved our stateroom. We had a window, next time, I want a balcony
Great staff!!
Great entertainment....nights were BEST
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Loved it all!! Not enough time to see everything. 2 days would be Perfect!! The BEST margaritas, restaurant......
Don't Miss: the restaurant around the corner from the DI in town
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Zipline.....Fabulous!! GREAT guides there. Again, noit enough time to see and do it all.