very bad experience

Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Mexico

8 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 18, 2007
Ship: Norwegian Star
like stated above the situation with my father was horrible. no one knew the policy of how to deal with this kind of situation. i had taken my parents on this trip to celebrate my birthday and they were not there. also the change of ports. they took out the most important ports to visit. we will never take anothre criuse with nlc.
i had already visited there before
i had already visited there before
the best one so far
the best one so far

Pros: maybe the only place that we were treated nice was at the casino

Cons: my father fell on the ship we took him to the hospital and on returning he was not allowed to board the ship again, my parents had to spend the night at a hotel fly back the following day. i was not givin a refund they had to spend an additonal 1000.00 on transportation back to los angeles.

Recommends Norwegian Star? No.