Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Would not cruise with NCL again

Sail Date: September 15, 2007

The ship itself was ok....the activities were not the best for the younger crowd...The casino payoff was absolutely awful really saw no one actually winning...very difficult to make reservations for dinner unless you did it on the first night and it is hard to know what you'll be doing on a 7 day cruise on the first day so that you can make reservation...I think a first come first serve basis would be better

Pros: The Glaciers

Cons: Freestye dining...very much a pain in the neck

Recommends Norwegian Star? No.

did not cater to a younger crowd at all
most everyone was very friendly
very hard to make arrangements...the choices were not the best...couldn't even pronounce what was on most of the menus...the mexican food was absolutely horrible....the filet that mu husband and I paid $40 for was completely tasteless and a waste of my $
Not everything was replenished each day and had to leave notes for the people cleaning the room
Skagway, Alaska
It was ok
Ketchikan, Alaska
It was ok...can say I went but wasn't that impressive
Juneau, Alaska
It was also ok but nothing that I couldn't have missed