Barcelona Relocation Cruise

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Transatlantic

14 Night Transatlantic Eastbound (Port Canaveral To Barcelona)
Sail Date: April 23, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Spirit

My favorite part of the cruise was the excellent food served at the many restaurants.  I was disappointed that there was no announcement or assistance in observing landmarks when we passed through the Straits of Gibraltar.  Yes, I would recommend this cruise to friends.  I was, also, upset that Customer Service offered no assistance for my receiving an important package being mailed from the USA to me in Barcelona.

The cabin was smaller that what I had when sailing with Carnival.

Be aware that some cabins on level 6 are under the restaurants; therefore, one must walk to the front of the ship to access upper decks by elevator.