Great destinations. Food and atmosphere were lacking.

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 12, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Spirit

The food on this cruise was lacking. Many times, I felt that my dinner tasted like a frozen meal. I believe the ship was too small for my liking, as I felt every wave and rocking motion.

There seemed to be a plumbing issue in our cabin. The odor that came from the toilet area was like that of a dead body, according to my police officer husband. It took a few days, but Francisco, our wonderful stateroom attendant, fixed it. Two days into our cruise, our shower stopped draining and the water pooled up instantly. Again, Francisco to the rescue.
Be prepared to walk through a dirty section of Jamaica to reach the shops. We were offered drugs.