Family Reunion Cruise

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 28, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Spirit

The cruise was OK but a lot needs to be improved on the Norwegian Spirit. For example I waited 30 minutes in the galaxy lounge for cocktail service and Never got offered a drink!!It was my birthday that night and I was highly disappointed they did give me a free bottle of champagne later when they found out but I was already upset about it!! The food was nothing special. One night I fell going down some stairs and I saw a crew member look my way but he did not come over to offer me help. My cabin steward "Micheal" was FANTASTIC!!! He always made sure we had everything we needed. He went above and beyond!! The shows were VERY good. It was so crowded however that lounge chairs by the pool were impossible to  get unless you got up at the  crack of dawn!!!Cruise staff were not very friendly either except for my cabin steward. Overall it was an "OK" experience but I don't know that I would recommend Norwegian Cruise Line to anyone.

My cabin was good and Micheal made it even better!!!

Older ship; décor needs to be updated;too many oriental themes.

We climbed Dunn's river falls, Activity level is a 4,not a 2