Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Had a Blast !!!

Sail Date: January 08, 2012

This was my daughters and myself's first cruise ever...and let me tell you we had a blast!!!!!!! The ship was beauitful. Our ocean view room was nice and not as small as I thought it would be.Our cabin stewart Denry was really nice and made us feel like family, he always asked us about our day, he would also make us a new towel animal every night. The crew was very helpful and friendly. The food was delishious and plentyful. The excursions were interesting, fun and very well run. I am looking forward to my next NCL cruise...

Pros: The shows,food and friendly helpful crew

Cons: Coming home

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!

Very Friendly and helpful
Fantisic....just like Broadway !!!!!