Very relaxing cruise!

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 08, 2012
Ship: Norwegian Spirit
My wife and I have twenty cruises behind us and we really enjoyed this one out of New Orleans. Our room was kept clean at all times, the room steward was great. The waiters in all dining venues really did a super job at serving us. The food was from very good although I choose something that didn't taste good to me but I expect this. I would not hesitate to recommend this ship to anyone who enjoys a rather relaxed atmosphere.

Pros: My wife and I really enjoyed the "Freestyle" dining experience. We never felt rushed at any time on this cruise. There were never any long lines at any of the dining venues. The staff did a remarkable job at trying to make everyone happy.

Cons: There was really nothing that I can complain about. We have done twenty other cruises and this one really rated near the top.

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!