Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great first cruise!

Sail Date: December 25, 2011

Room stayed clean and attendant did great job keeping it tidy. Balcony room was beautiful. Crew was very kind and beyond my expectations. I only have one complaint. Don't eat at Asian fusion restaurant called Sho gun it's the worst food I've ever eaten. Seemed to be unanimous. Le bistro made up for it along with Windows. ;)- happy cruising!

Pros: Staff! So friendly professional and amazing!

Cons: Very bad Shosomething restaurant. Probably worst Japanese infusion I've ever had.

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!