Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Bermuda

Huricanne Earl

Sail Date: September 03, 2010

For a ship that was about 12 years old it was in great shape. The crew while we were in port were always making repairs to upgrade the ship. Very nice decor and very clean.

Pros: Freestyle Meals,Shows,and wonderful HAPPY HAPPY staff

Cons: Slow service in the main dinning room

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!

I loved the freestyle dining we could go to diner at our leasure. The restaurant variety was nice but I think the cover charge was too high for several ones. Some of the dishes were not over and above what they would serve at the main dining room. Several dishes I felt could of been better my husband felt the beef in his meal at the Asian restaurant was tough and my chicken there was dry.
Excellant shows, and maybe too many leactures on and Gems. Got the wrong information on store holiday closings. Shore Director informed us that the stores WOULD be open on labor day and we missed several hours of our trip going to Hamilton and finding the stores closed....HOLIDAY
Wonderful stateroom with a balcany. Get the balcany.......Loved watching the flying fish, the waves and the stars at night.
very HAPPY and pleasant.
King's Wharf, Bermuda
Frog and Onion GREAT FOOD and spirits. The Beach has a cover charge.... very nice shops and easy to get around with the trolly train,buses and ferrys.