Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Bermuda

Great cruise!

Sail Date: June 18, 2010

The cruise was a wonderful experience. I have cruised on other cruislines before. I did like the freestyle dinning. The entertainment was spectacular. I did not like that kids 18-20 could drink with permission of their parents. I found they abused the privilege. The staff was helpful and a pleasure to be around.

Pros: Freestyle dinning

Cons: underaged drinking

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!

King's Wharf, Bermuda
The small shops are great for "poking" around. I didn't like the fact that much wasn't open on Sunday as it is their rest day.