Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Bermuda

Very Happy with Our Cruise Experience!

Sail Date: June 04, 2010

My wife and my in-laws cruised the Spirit to Bermuda and enjoyed every minute. A friendly and competent staff, vast array of activity selections and services made our vacation most enjoyable.

Pros: Entertainment, Excursion, Food, Staff

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!

The inner room we had was adequate. For the amount of time we stayed in our cabin it was fine.
Our wait staff were exceptional. The recognized me and my wife and knew our drink preferences almost immediately. The entire staff were incredibly friendly, knowledgeable and more than happy to assist us. We especially enjoyed working with Nenette and a Indian gentlemen whose name began with "Erz..." but I cannot remember the spelling. They were wonderful and made our trip even better.
We were entertained by "The Reminisants" poolside, on the top deck and in the Galaxy of the Stars. They were terrific -- great music and very entertaining! Also, we enjoyed our snorkeling excursion on the Rising Son II -- very knowledgeable staff and a fun afternoon.
This was our second cruise on the Spirit and we were very happy with the conditions of the ship.
We ate at Cagney's twice. Both of our meals were outstanding. The other meals we had were in the Raffles Buffet. The food there was very good. We tried to eat at the off peak times and sit out back to avoid the crowd.
King's Wharf, Bermuda
We visited snorkel park on two days. Very close to the dock and very enjoyable swimming.