Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Bermuda

Best 7 nights I've had in a long time !!

Sail Date: June 04, 2010

This is our 2nd time on the Spirit and it was even better this time. The shows were different every night and were great! The performers are as good as any on broadway. Do not miss any of them. The staff are always "happy happy" and the meals are fantastic! Windows is the best dining room(in my opinion) and even the buffet is delicious. We tried an inside cabin this time and the only thing I couldn't get used to was not knowing if it was the middle of the night or 10 in the morning. Use the wake up call service if you don't want to sleep the morning away.... If you like to shop, bring a lot of extra money because they always want to sell you something. There are beautiful jewelry stores on board and there is always something special being offered for sale during the day. If you like to gamble there are the casino's and bingo and blackjack and slot tournaments too. Overall I would go on this cruise again and we have already put a deposit towards a future sailing. That was another offer too good to refuse.

Pros: Shows and Dinners

Cons: How many extra's they try to sell you

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!

Public areas are spotless. The layout is beatiful
Beds are comfortable. Room and linens are always clean. Bathrooms are clean but show some wear and tear.
Delicious and beautifully prepared. You can get something as simple as chicken wings in the Blue Lagoon or have a gourmet meal in the dining room.
Everyone is friendly, polite and well groomed. They all look like they really enjoy what they do for you.
You can't ask for a better variety of entertainment and the daily paper that comes out tells you what is available and where and when to be there. You can do as much or as little as you want
King's Wharf, Bermuda
Horseshoe Beach was beautiful. Just make sure you use a very strong sun block. I was already tanned when I got to the island and I still got sun burned after 1 1/2 hours in the water.