I had the time of my life!

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Bermuda

7 Night Bermuda (Boston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 21, 2010
Ship: Norwegian Spirit
The ship was top notch, a dream come true! Clean and staff was so professional and fun! The food was amazing! I loved the VERY quiet rooms, we could sleep in and we never heard a peep, the beds were very comfy and the room was perfect! Having a balcony stateroom was amazing, we slept listening to the waves every night! The shows were spectacular and the fun never ended! I really enjoyed myself and kept thinking I was on heaven on earth! I could not have had a better trip! The crew could not have done a better job- kudo's to them!

food was EXCELLENT! We did the buffet, tepanaki, windows restuarant and the blue lagoon and were always a million percent happy! It could not have been one bit better! We own our own cafe and were very impressed! Very, VERY good food on board! the Chef is a dynamo!

We found something for everyone and can't wait to take our 4 teens next year! Lots to do on the ship for what ever interests you!

we checked that out and were very pleased with it

Every single crew member was A - PLUS PLUS! Especially the 2 guys that cleaned our room on floor 9- very friendly and professional and trustworthy! The staff every where was wonderful and sincerely terrific!

VERY clean and relaxing! With 2000 others on board my husband and I could always find a nice quiet place to talk or eat a romantic meal!

we were happy with the size, it was well laid out! Clean and comfy beds! nice shower! Nice size closet! We especially loved how quiet the room was! We are late nighters and love to sleep in and we enjoyed the peace of the quiet room!
for us the scooter renting was awesome! We saw the whole country via scooters and it was fun, fun and more fun! We loved the crystals caves tour a lot! We loved the snorkle beach and the mall! It was fun to rent the scooters for 2 full days and park them out side the ship and hop on when we wanted!
Don't Miss: the beaches, the sand is so beautiful and the water clean and warm!

Pros: EVERYTHING! most of all though the way my face could not stop smiling from happiness!

Cons: I loved everything 1 million percent!

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!