Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Bermuda

Love Bermuda

Sail Date: May 14, 2010

We booked last yr same cruise and ship 4 people 2 rooms with Roger at BJ's. We got two doors apart which was great for chating early in Am/ not this yr. We are all latitudes & over 55 but they got a loosey room 6593. It is behind Gardens Rest so you go up or down a flight to get there as you can not go thru rest. Last yr so much better knock on door and go this yr waiting around for friends trying to save seats. We all pd the same we should have been on same deck. We were Forward they were Mid ship. Next time I want to be together. Love Bermuda

Pros: swimming

Cons: seperated by 2 decks from travel compainions

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!

King's Wharf, Bermuda
I like the glass blown and pottery factory the rum cake. Just enough stores for me on Kings Wharf. I liked the Snokel Island beach and I enjoyed the Fort & dolphin show.
Don't Miss: I like every thing