Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Bermuda

Lots of Laughs

Sail Date: May 07, 2010

The ship was bright and colorful and clean, was impressed by the crew always
having hand sanitizer available all the time. There was plenty of entertainment for all tastes, and specialty restaurants for whatever you felt in the mood for.

Pros: The Spirit was beautiful

Cons: Wish we could have had another day in Bermuda

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!

I only managed to view a couple of programs as I got up early and the combination of the sea air and our excursions when we were in port tired me out, so it was early to bed.
I like Norwegian ships because of the Free Style cruising. I like the idea that you can eat in the dining room where ever you want and when ever you want.
Our state room was very nice, really enjoyed the balcony to sit and read when I needed some down time.
The staff was wonderful, they were very congenial when I wanted to have photos of them.
The public areas and the lounges were very attractive and comfortable
King's Wharf, Bermuda