Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Bermuda

Wicked Awesome Cruise

Sail Date: May 07, 2010

Norweigian Spirit, although the smallest of NCLs cruise ships, was an amazing experience in itself. The trip from Boston to Bermuda was excellent to say the least. The entertainment in the Stardust Theatre was incredible each and every night. Food was plentiful and delicious. Room service was provided twice daily, including various towel figures being built by the housekeeping staff. The band, "Real Vibes" played daily by the pool on the 12th floor with a Jamaican twist but also played relevant music too. The cruise director was very entertaining. The entire crew was always smiling, happy, helpful and enthusiastic. A friend of mine cruised the same cruise on the same ship as me the week before I left and sent me a message saying "Washy Washy". At the time I didn't know what he meant, but a minute after stepping on board I knew exactly what he meant and will never forget it. Highly recommend this cruise, very relaxing and hassle-free. If you're not one for "cold" water (71 degrees in early May), the people of Bermuda recommend coming to visit the island in June when the water temperature is approximately 80-85 degrees. Enjoy!

Pros: Amazing staff and friendly service, great food, lots to do

Cons: Smoking in the casino

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!

King's Wharf, Bermuda

Don't Miss: Horseshoe Bay is amazing. Very beautiful, nice clear water, fish all around. Don't forget your camera!