Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A little disappointed

Sail Date: August 03, 2008

The staff was rude at times. I saw a women fall on the ship and none of the staff standing right there helped her up. I had to. They didn't ask her if she was ok.
I have sailed on Royal Carribean two times and I loved it. I won,t sail on Norweigan again

Pros: nice room and balcony

Cons: Never received the freestyle news letter in our room. Hidden costs, service charge, and had to make reservations for four of the resturants besides the extra charge to eat in these resturants there was an extra fee for certain items on the menu. I think I like the asigned seating better

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? No.

The beaches