Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Best vacation ever!

Sail Date: August 12, 2007

I couldn't ask for a better vacation. This was my 1st time on NCL (I've sailed with other cruise lines in the past) The ship was spectacular. The upkeep was phenomenal. There is always something to do on board- not just for myself, but for the kids (14 & 9) The food was awesome- something for everyone. If you're looking to eat healthy, it's a dieters haven- if you're looking to indulge, enjoy. I've done alot of traveling & have never come across such a wonderful staff. I can't say enough about the hospitality. They really bend over backwards to make you feel good. They seem to really want you to have a great vacation. The ports of call were super. We went to CoCo Beach- & I am a beach lover! The ground transportation was very good. We also went to the Bahamas for shopping-the crew was very insightful on where to go & what to do. And my favorite was the Private Beach. It offered everthing the beach-goer could ask for. My sincere thanks to for recommending NCL's Spirit & their great customer service. Like I said- This was definately my best vacation EVER!!!

Pros: The hospitality of the staff

Cons: Nothing

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!

Port Canaveral, Florida

Don't Miss: Loved CoCo Beach

Don't Miss: Great Shopping
Port Canaveral, Florida

Don't Miss: Loved CoCo Beach

Don't Miss: Great Shopping
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas

Don't Miss: The Privare Island was the best!
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas

Don't Miss: The Privare Island was the best!