Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Bermuda

Cruising "rocks"!

Sail Date: July 10, 2009

Loved the ship. It was beautiful especially the atrium with the glass elevators; there were always enough places to sit even if all of the lounge chairs were taken, there were tables available; never a wait for dinner in the main dining rooms and there were plenty of entree choices; the room seemed bigger than ones I've had on other ships, especially the bathroom! Didn't like the entertainment as much as on other ships like the Majesty and the Dream; didn't like that they had so many restaurants that had added charges

Pros: Food; room; ship was easy to navigate

Cons: girl selling roses was annoying and pushy

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!

Only ate in the restaurants that didn't require an additional charge; love freestyle dining where I can eat whenever I want
King's Wharf, Bermuda
I liked docking in St. George's better, but we snorkeled at Snorkel Park in Dockyard and it was great. The beach is tiny and there aren't any waves, so the best thing to do here is snorkel. We brought our own equipment. I don't know if you can rent equipment there.
Don't Miss: The tour of the museum is nice also. But, Snorkel Park was the best!
King's Wharf, Bermuda