Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Bermuda

Expected more

Sail Date: May 22, 2009

Have been aboard many NCL's ships. I found the Spirit clean and most of the staff pleasant. Did not appreciate the constant selling on board especialyy at swimming pool area. If I had a desire to have a drink, there were plenty of staff. to ask. I didn't need to be asked if I wanted a drink every time a different staff member went by. Boarding was long...As a matter of fact, too much on board selling.

Pros: Boston to Bermuda -- No airlines involved

Cons: Food Prefer the Majesty over the Spirit

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? No.

People found it difficullt finding Windows and Garden Restaurant from the forward. Not well marked to go to 7th fl AFT and go down to 6th floor.
NCL should upgrade TV's. Room clean and comfortable.