Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

An Amazing Time!!!!! So much fun!!!

Sail Date: March 18, 2007

It was an overall great time, I am a college student and was on Spring Break, but there were a great mix of people on the cruise that kept it interesting. The ship was great, food, amentities, and the helpfulness of the crew. Especially since I got stung by a stingray in Cocoa Beach, the crew made sure was ok everyday by calling and asking and making sure I had everything I needed.

Pros: The beaches, the help from the crew, how nice the crew was, and the whole ship in general

Cons: The size of the beds (I'm 6'4")

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!

Helped me out a bunch with my stingray sting.
Great time, Senor Frogs was great, happy we got to stay an extra night over because of the bad weather. Great beaches, altough the heckling does get annoying, but that's everywhere.
Don't Miss: Senor Frogs
Don't Miss: Senor Frogs
Port Canaveral, Florida
Not bad, Cocoa Beach was fun, I had trouble with the stingray, and the emergency assistance and the hospital wasn't as great as I would have hoped it to be, an ok experience with scenery and all as well.
Port Canaveral, Florida