Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Bermuda

It was a nice clean ship

Sail Date: August 14, 2009

I went on the royal caribbins and loved the ship it was the libbity of seas. A much bigger ship and a lot more to do on the ship. It was better organized then the sprit. Although the cleaning staff was very good. My kids loved the ship and had fun. My 9 year old did not do the kids club so he hung out with ma and dad most of the time. and played ping pong and whet swimming in the kids pool. If I was to go again I would want to not be on the ship for 2 days I would much rather 1 day on the ship and then on an Iland. 2 days is to long on a ship. Beamuda was very nice I love the Iland. I would want a much bigger ship next time. You need a verity to do on a ship to make your vacation nice. Over all we had a nice time.
Thanks You!

Pros: The cleaning staff. Very Friendly

Cons: How they set up the buffay. They shold keep 1 side open at all times not organized and there was to much cutting in line by the people on vacation.

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? No.

King's Wharf, Bermuda
St George, maritime Museum very interesting if your into history, and also the museum in halmilton titanic parts of the ship. Jet skying rentals was very nice. Its chipper if your rent at somerset bridge. we rented a 3 set jet sky and a 2 set for 5 people and the cost was $240 for 70 min. The staff show's you a ship reck and you feed the fish that was neat and the Bermuda trangle. the kids love it. That is a must do if you like to jet sky. The ship does not have that tour. also to get around we got a 3 day bus and ferry pass that was the cheapest. Unlimited rides each day the cost for 5 people $98.00 Make sure you get a bus Schedule and follow the blue poles and pink to get on and off the bus. You can get that as you get off the shipl. They dont give you much info on the bus schedule so make sure you ask people. Did not like that they dont have sidewalks. Very dangerous walking on the streets. Overall Bermuda was very nice.