Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Bermuda

Great Cruise

Sail Date: June 26, 2009

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The ship was nice. It was clean. The staff was friendly. We loved the the kids pool, Bucccaneer's Wet & Wild, if the kids were not at the pool they were in the NCL's Kid's Crew program. It was a fun time.

Pros: The NCL's Kid's Crew.

Cons: Lots of people.

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!

Next time I'll get a room with a window.
My kids loved it. They were in separate groups, 6-9 and 10-12, which I thought they would be upset about. I was wrong, I had to pry my 8 year old out to do things with us as a family.
King's Wharf, Bermuda
It's was fun seeing the fort, the glass blowers and just walking around. The ferry's were great for getting back and forth to Hamilton and St. George. At one point we were on a ferry from Hamilton that docked 30 feet from the Spirit. Door to door service. Just make sure you read schedules and know where you are going. The buses were interesting, but not as efficient.
Don't Miss: Walking around the fort with the shops and restaurants. And seeing what the potential is for the Wharf area.