Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Bermuda

The best family vacation!

Sail Date: June 19, 2009

My ship was very impressive. There was a great waterslide pool for my 8 and 9 year old to enjoy. They also loved the basketball court and golfing range on the upper deck. The kids center was wonderful and the girls that worked there were amazing. There was plenty of room for everyonel to relax on a beach chair, stroll along the decks or sit for a delicious meal! The staff was so friendly and eager to please.

Pros: There were so many activiites for my 8 & 9 year old - they had an "awesome time".

Cons: I wasn't that impressed with the Dockyard in Bermuda. I wish the cruise line still docked in Hamilton.

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!

We received an itinerary every evening to let us know what entertainment and activities were scheduled for the following day.
The childrens activities were outstanding. The staff was wonderful and the kids had so much fun. Lots of age appropriate activities. Basketball tournaments, ping pong, golf, dodge ball, swimming, and so much more. The kids center was A+
I had a stateroom for 4 people that was small. There was a bunk bed that pulled down and a trundle bed as well. It could get a bit tight but we didn't spent much time in our rooms - there was way to much to do. Our room was always cleaned every morning and we had fresh towels and beach towels daily.
The ship was extremely clean. Our room was cleaned every morning and public areas were always very tidy. The ship was easy to get around on.
There was the freestyle dining that was great. You could eat when you were hungry without having to plan ahead. If you wanted a nice dining experience you could go to the Garden Room or Windows for a delicious meal. The food was always delicious and there was always something for everyone. My children loved the after dinner ice cream cones!
An amazing staff. They were so eager to please and went above and beyond every single day.
King's Wharf, Bermuda
I wish that the cruise still docked in Hamilton. Not much to see at the new port.
Don't Miss: There was not much to miss at this port.