Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

First Timers

Sail Date: May 13, 2007

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was our first experience on a cruise ship. It was fun , exciting, but relaxing. Everything you need to think about was all taken care of. Food, lodging, travel, and entertainment were all taken care of and great! The extra charges ie; Drinks, Resteraunt cover charge, Tipping charges per person rubbed me the wrong way because i took my wife and six children ages 1 to 15yrs. on the trip and it made the trip cost a whole lot more.

Pros: This was our first experience on a cruise ship. It was fun , exciting, but relaxing. Everything you need to think about was all taken care of. Food, lodging, travel, and entertainment were all taken care of and great!

Cons: The extra charges ie; Drinks, Resteraunt cover charge, Tipping charges per person rubbed me the wrong way because i took my wife and six children ages 1 to 15yrs. on the trip and it made the trip cost a whole lot more.

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!

We didn't get to all the shows. The ones we saw some were very good some were amatures.
Not alot of free space for private fun with kids. The pool was the main attraction.The child care held the playground for kids and I like to be with my family playing.
I would be proud if this was my ship.
NCL Free Style was nice.
The ship's room service was excellent.
Very nice and smiley.
We shopped for suvineers and went on a semi-submarine ride.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
We could have used more time at the island.