Explore Norwegian Spirit Cabins
Passengers on Norwegian Spirit can choose from more than 1,000 cabins in 29 categories. The ship has interior, oceanview, and balcony cabins, plus a limited number of suites and junior penthouse suites. Oceanview cabins feature portholes or picture windows for expanded sea and portside views. Most staterooms accommodate two to three passengers. At 150 square feet, Norwegian Spirit's cabins are on the small side, and some of our members suggest upgrading to a balcony stateroom for extra space. Additionally, mid-ship cabins are recommended for passengers with mobility issues and folks who'd like to spend less time walking and more time enjoying the amenities.
Looking for a specific cabin?
- Larger Oceanview Picture Window Stateroom (O3)
- Mid-Ship Oceanview Porthole Window Stateroom (OF)
- Mid-Ship Oceanview Picture Window Stateroom (WP)
- Oceanview Porthole Window Stateroom (OX)
- Oceanview Picture Window Stateroom (OA)
- Oceanview Porthole Window Stateroom (OO)
- Oceanview Picture Window Stateroom (US)
- Family Oceanview Porthole Stateroom (2O)
- Oceanview Stateroom Guarantee (R2)
Find a Cruise on Norwegian Spirit
*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.