Just Average

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Bahamas
Sail Date: October 10, 2016

I've been on quite a few cruises and I feel I am able to make a fairly good comparison to previous cruises & cruise lines. Norwegian for us was just ok. It was our first Norwegian cruise and I don't think we'd try another one. The ship was old. We had a balcony room that was tiny. To say the food was average is being generous. We tried three of the extra fee restaurants and thought the food was no better then the dining room. On our first day a lot of the staff were not friendly at all. It wasn't until our second last night that we found our favorite person on the whole ship who worked in Captain's Cook Bar, Ainsley from Jamaica! He was wonderful and his service was what the rest of the ships staff should learn from! Sorry to be harsh but I would have rather stayed home then be on this ship.

Except for Ainsley in Captain Cook bar, everyone else was blah.

Way too small and the floor was always wet between the wall and side of the bed where I slept.
Didn't go