A half half experience - Three day tour to the Bahamas

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Bahamas
Sail Date: September 16, 2016

The ship's facilities and programs were good and the crew was nice. The included a stop at Freeport which did not offer much to do. The next stop at Nassau was better with many activities to choose from. The visit to Atlantis was good, however it is ridiculously expensive for few hours access to the facility food and drinks. Do we opted for a short tour on a boat to see the island and the villas next to Atlantis and had a chance to see the fish and feed them.

Overall the the ship and the activities on board made up for the disappointment of Freeport.

I will certainely research the islands or the stops the ship makes before embarking on my next cruise to enjoy the trip better.

Acceptable variety although it was the same menu everyday. A chane of menu would certainely improve the experience.

I advise cruisers to check the invoice well as I was charged for using the water in the refrigerator while I did not. I asked the receptionist to credit me back and she promised to do so after room service checks the refrigerator.
Today is September 22 and the charge I see on my credit card is even few dollars more than the invoice I was given. I will call Norwegian to check on this.