Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Relaxing... Quick & Sweet

Sail Date: August 29, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

Only complaint that I have is that the shower water would only get luke warm. I am a hot shower person, so I froze taking a shower.

As far as the Cruise, it was wonderful!! We really enjoyed it. The crew was great, although some had a hard time understanding us.

Francisco, the Cruise Shopping Consultant was GREAT!!

Big Smile

Cabin / Stateroom Wish you could smoke on Balcony, so we really didnt spend much time there. Hung out at the bar areas, where smoking was allowed
Awesome port. Shopping is close. Tours are close. Went on the glass bottom boat tour and Otis was GREAT!
Great Stirrup Cay
Really didnt like Freeport. Everything is so far away. It was raining, so some of the excursions were cancelled.

See the on-board shopping consultant, they really do provide you with excellent information when shopping. I actually won a $700 necklace from a drawings held at one of the stores that we went to.