Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

Quick Fun

Sail Date: August 22, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

This is a quick and inexpensive getaway. The food was the best I've had in all the ships I have been on and they did not skimp on the alcoholic beverages even considering it was an "all-inclusive" package. The Sky is visibly dated but the crew were terrific, as expected. The balcony cabin I had was smaller than some inside and outside staterooms on other ships I have been on. The sound on the tv in my cabin was very distorted, even at low level volume. My internet only worked half of the time but I was compensated because I was told that there was a known issue on my deck. I don't have a sensitive bum, nor am I generally picky, but 1-ply toilet paper isn't going to cut it. The reviews I have see about Nassau were 50/50,but I really enjoyed the sea-land tour I took of the city and Atlantis. Overall I was satisfied, but I wouldn't take the same trip again aboard the Norwegian Sky.