Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Waste of money! A complete embarrassment!

Sail Date: July 29, 2016

This was the worst cruise ship I have ever been on! Terrible food, rude employees, 1 small swimming pool and at the time of my cruise all I had to listen to was the loud noise of construction work being being done right above the swimming pool. Why in the world would you even think that would be relaxing to lay around a small pool listening to the loud sounds of drilling and hammering? I purchased the all inclusive package and I could only eat at 2 of the cafeteria style restaurants. I actually had to pay separately out of pocket to eat some decent food! Then at the end of the cruise I was hit with a 300 bill with extra added charges, cleaning fees, and gratuities which were never mentioned to me when I purchased this trip!!!! My TV did not start working until the very last night of my vacation. So for 3 nights we only had 2 channels we could watch during the duration of the trip! Absolute terrible experience and waste of time I will never recommend this cruise to anyone that I know!

The fine dining Italian restaurant had the nicest staff on the entire cruise ! The rest of the employees could learn a thing or two from them!