Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great Time on NCL Sky

Sail Date: July 22, 2016

Best all around value for a fantastic weekend - food, service, accomodations. friendly faces, activities made for a wonderful time.  The all inclusive drink package provides top notch choices and bartenders.   So pleased we did the cruise in April, in May I took my three twenty-something granddaughters, and my husband and I sailed again in July.

Cabin was very comfortable, plenty of closet space and kept spotless

The Outrigger Bar is the perfect place for easy listening, dancing, relaxing or a nightcap.