Awesome cruise

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 15, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Sky

I would recommend cruising with Norwegian lines to anyone.  The staff was very friendly, courteous and informative.  It was our first trip on a cruise, where I took my daughter and sister.   We absolutely loved it!  Food was great and the complimentary restaurants was amazing with the attentive staff.  I would definitely cruise again with Norwegian Sky.

I can't remember the name of the crew member that cleaned our cabin, but I must say that she went out of her way for us. My daughter lost her hat and asked her to look for it. She did find her hat and promptly brought it to us. Great service all together.. 5 star rating..

For example: We found a little gem on Deck 11 in Il Adagio for breakfast. They serve made to order omelets, and waffles. It's quiet and there wasn't much of a line. It was quaint, and not a lot of people went up there to eat. Most people hit the buffet for breakfast.