Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great Stirrup Cay

Sail Date: July 08, 2016

My favorite part about the cruise was the Great Stirrup Cay Private Island experience. The snorkeling was amazing. So unexpected to be treated like you have you own private Island. The food, drinks, music, staff, and excursions were just perfect. On board the Norwegian Sky my best experience was the Cagney's Restaurant. Oh my goodness! The food was out of this world. I can honestly say it was the best steak I have ever eaten in my life. The atmosphere was so cozy and comfortable and the staff went above and beyond to make my time there wonderful. I hope to travel back to the Great Stirrup Cay again.

Some of the greatest drinks and food ever.