New to Norwegian Cruiseline

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 24, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Sky

I must say that this was an experience however the cruise was good.  I would like to see more kid friendly activities, more live shows, more activities for adults, etc.  The food was amazing and the crew was great.  I do not like the fact that you can not put a limit on how much your children can spend on their sail card and did not like that the person booking the cruise did not make me aware of the $13.50 gratuity per day per person in the stateroom.

Cabin was nice and the gentleman that cleaned our room was great.

If you like to dink this is the boat for you. All beverages non alcohol and alcohol are free. I am not a drinker so this was not a plus for me.