Norwegian sky to Bahamas

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 29, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Sky

We had a wonderful experience using cruise.com. Cindy Kaufman was our travel agent. She was so helpful and understanding. Every time I called she promptly got back to me. She made the travel schedule easy to understand. Our flights were changed and cancelled. We almost thought we would miss the boat. I called the Cindy and she did the busy work for me while I was frantic in the airport. The cruise was fun, entertainment great, main dining food very good, polite staff. This short cruise attracted a certain clientele that made it inappropriate for young children. Other than that we enjoyed our selves so much that we scheduled our next two cruises while on board!