Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Theft issue

Sail Date: April 01, 2016

1) My ipad mini was stolen by the room attendant. he was the only one that had access to the room besides the guests.

2) I tried to reach customer service by phone and had to wait for 43 minutes before i could get to speak to someone. She was very nonchalant and did not even request my information until I pointed it out to her, then she emailed me a link to file a report.

3) It will take 15 business days to get a response!!!

4) I am booked on Norwegian Getaway for the Sept 2 cruise to the Bahamas.....will just have to walk away from my deposit.

Cabin was next to the door leading to the crew quarters.......understandably, there was considerable traffic and activity at all hours.....did not enjoy the cruise.