Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

Had the time of our lives!

Sail Date: March 25, 2016

Cabin: 9179

First I have to thank our cruise agent Mitch Frye for booking us on such a beautiful cruise! The hospitality and service was more than I expected on such a large ship. The employees made you feel so welcome and went above and beyond to get anything you needed. Our cruise was all inclusive and all of the drinks were great! Top shelf liquor and champagne! The food was fresh and delicious. The cruise director and his staff had us partying until the early morning hours! I attended the Art Auction & won a free piece of art, we played Bingo, gambled at the casino and the best part of all was I got engaged!! My then boyfriend popped the question and what a wonderful, romantic place to do so. The photographer was AMAZING! He posed us and captured every loving moment we shared.

Norwegian Sky will always be a very special place for me & I look forward to going on another cruise with them!

Cruise Photos

I ordered the Anniversary decoration package and the staff had all the decorations in the room before we got there. My fiance was very surprised. My cruise agent Mitch Frye ordered an Anniversary cake for us and it was delicious!
The staff kept the ship spotless! For such a large ship you could not even find a smudge on a mirror! Great housekeeping!
The cruise Director and his entertainment staff were amazing! So full of energy and excitement. They made the cruise a lot of fun!
So much food! All types for all tastes! Vegans to meat eaters would love the buffet!
Miami, Florida
I have been to the Bahamas before and I used the Island tour guides. They were very patient and they give you a complete history of their island's culture.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Great Beach, Norwegian Sky provided a BBQ on the island for everyone that went. It's optional to visit the island. They have shops and restroom accommodations. The only complaint I have is the high price for jet skiing. Way too over priced.

I highly recommend the Norwegian Sky for a couple or family. There were people of all ages there. The even had an area for teens only 13-17 with a game room and DJ. Plenty of things for everyone to do!