Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

I had a Blast

Sail Date: January 15, 2016

I had an unbelievable experience for my first time on Norwegian. I an enjoyed the food, the included drinks & especially the entertainment. I felt as if the cruise director, Tyler, was the key to that. His constant positive energy kept the guests busy and happy. He has a very unique humor that made me laugh. He is an enormous asset to Norwegian. Food was amazing.

One of our excursions was cancelled but things happen and we weren't charged
Miami, Florida
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
The Stingray excursion was well worth the $. The staff was awesome. Funny and informative.