I had a Blast

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 15, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Sky

I had an unbelievable experience for my first time on Norwegian. I an enjoyed the food, the included drinks & especially the entertainment. I felt as if the cruise director, Tyler, was the key to that. His constant positive energy kept the guests busy and happy. He has a very unique humor that made me laugh. He is an enormous asset to Norwegian. Food was amazing.

The Stingray excursion was well worth the $. The staff was awesome. Funny and informative.