Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Less than more experience

Sail Date: December 31, 2015

it was my first cruise ever. However I thought it would become a little more stylish experience comparing to what I had on board of  Norwegian. The ship is old,the staff looked tired and the food was the most terrifying,flavores and fat I have ever tried. Even the salad tastes poorly. Besides  I think the stuff never cleaned the staterooms or changed the linings.  The only thing that really saved the journey was the entertainment program. It was fun and full of varaity headed by the cruise directrix tylor who made an amazing job. Two thumbs up for the guy!

It took them 1 hour to get people on board of small boats to visit the islands even though it comes and goes every 15 minutes. A total waste of time.

Overall it was a good experience  however a little bit tacky in all sense

Doubtfully clean. The towel figures made my day!
Miami, Florida
Try to visit the city by scooter. Otherwise there's nothing else to do. Atlantis seemed like a fun hotel in Vegas.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas

Visit the art gallery and auction. It is really fun!!!
I loved the experience of jogging on the 6 floor
The late night cafe is the best in food
Bring jackets !!! The air conditioner is freezing!!