Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Holiday Cruising

Sail Date: December 24, 2015

NCL decorated the ship for the holidays and included Christmas carols, special meals a holiday show and pictures with Santa.  This freestyle atmosphere was more casual than other cruises I've been on but seemed to work for the family groups onboard. The private island - Stirrup Key- was quite nice and fun for all with plenty of beach lounges in shade and sun.  Freeport was disappointing. Book a shore excursion at the stop or take a taxi to town as there is little to do at the port.

Cruise Photos

Pleasantly surprised to get a balcony as I was told they were sold out when I booked my cruise so I did a ocean view guaranteed cabin. I suspect I was upgraded due to my repeat NCL bronze status.