Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Enjoyable getaway

Sail Date: December 18, 2015

Considering it was only a three night cruise, it was very nice. I was not expecting some of the elaborate things an entertainment

that you would find on a longer cruise. I thought the Vegas Review was very well done and Alvin Williams was a very good comedian. I detail in my other comments in this review some of the areas that I was not as happy about, but none of those would cause me not to cruise again on the ship. Overall a really good time.

Very nice design. We'll kept and clean. I will never cruise without a balcony again!
The ship was very clean and we'll kept. I was disappointed in some of the decor. Both dining rooms were identical in design and even the lighting was identical. Only the colors were different. The pool was very unattractive E - all white - everywhere. Some splashes and accents of color needed. It (pool area) looked just like the NCL ship I took in 1985.
Since it was only a 3 night cruise, the shows were not the big elaborate ones from a longer cruise. These were sufficient.
Everyone we encountered was outstanding! Friendly and very helpful. Tyler the cruise director never ran out of energy and it was contagious!
Buffet food and selections were only fair. Sit down restaurants were.much better. Many public areas of the ship were very cold because of the high air conditioning some to the point of uncomfortable.