Lovin it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 18, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Sky

This was a wonderful vacation! It was a surprise for my husband. It was so relaxing and clam, and if We wanted to party we could do that too. The food was out of this world! If I had to recommend a place it would be the Cagney's Steakhouse, and the Main dining room the Crossings, they were both beautiful. I didn't  care for the Palace, the decor wasn't what I was expecting. To have a name like that I would think it need to have a little more Pizazz, It had a big state room windows (why doesn't it have bigger or longer windows?) and a dull looking chandelier as if the thing wasn't clean since the 1970 because that how the decor looked, but those little things I could have dealt with, if the server wasn't so bad. We had to whine up calling his manager over to our table. We didn't even eat dessert that how upset we were!!!! But anyways it was a great trip overall We loved it!!!!!! A special thanks goes out to Joe Van he was  our driver from Atlantis and Marley he was our jet ski guide!!!! Thanks so much guys It was a pleasure meeting you, These guys are so funny and the islands are so beautiful we will be back again..... thanks again!!!!

The man who clean our cabin was so nice he made different animals with the towels, and god he was so quick in cleaning our rooms It was awesome, he really worked hard. (FYI we don't live like pigs so are room wasn't in that condition either)
Mr. Joe Van was our transport to the Atlantis...... He gave us a history lesson about the island but it was so funny my husband and I our still laughin about it today, If I ever wanted to wait on somebody to take me somewhere it would be him. Thanks again!!!! Atlantis is so huge and has a lot of beauty too, and it was a lot of fun!!!! SO MUCH FUN WE GOT LOST ON THE WAY OUT!!!LOL That place was so huge.....
Mr. Marley was our guide on the jet skies, Thank god he was there because I dont think I would have made it though. It was my husband and I first time on jet ski and I was terrify, and so was my husband, But Mr. Marley kept us laughing and made sure we were safe, Thank you so much!!!!! Also the island is so huge and has so much beauty it was like living in a picture!!!!!!