This cruise was awsome, everything was on point!

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 28, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Sky

I highly recommend this cruise. The staff was very friendly always making sure you had everything you needed, what the best part was they always had a smile on their faces. The entertainment was very good too always keeping people laughing and dancing everybody in that ship was very talented. The food was delicious, big variety of food everyday and anytime. Breakfast food was good all 3 days, clean and the service by the staff was awesome. For lunch not only they served the buffet but also had a cook out every day with different meals. Dinner a 3 course meal was my favorite. For all three the lines were always fast and short. The ship as well as my room and other facilities were always clean. My room was made twice a day and the housekeeper always left cute animals made out of towels, he was very friendly and cater to all of our needs. Overall I recommend Sky 100% I will be booking more trips with them.

awsome

Room was a little smaller than expected.