Loved the 'Free-Style' Cruising Concept

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 10, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Sky

HappyOur first  cruise with NCL. Loved this concept of free-style cruising. The ship had a relaxed, laid back vibe including the senior officers as evidenced at the Welcome Aboard Show! Everyone seems to be happy and enjoying themselves. The entertainment was good especially the comedian, Alvin Williams. Dining rooms were quiet with excellent service and the food was very good! We cruise a lot and really enjoyed our experience on the Sky!

This cabin was a little tight for 3 people. Difficult to walk around. The balcony was nice sized. One thing I need to comment on is that we were in a no smoking cabin but the people in the cabin next to us were smoking (cigarettes and marihuana) All The Time! I like to spend time on my balcony but they made it difficult to spend time out there with the smoke. I also did not appreciate their cigarette butts thrown or rolled onto the floor of my balcony. I think all cabins in this area should be smoke free!