Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Customer service not present

Sail Date: July 03, 2015

The food way okay but does not compare to other cruise lines. The cabin was not very clean and the toilet smelled from day one where the sewage lines seems to be blocked.

The staff refuse to explain things in a clear fashion and seem do be experts in bait and switch. I spoke to a so called accounts rep on the ship and he was dismissive of my concerns and would not explain where my credits or my account fully.    Everyone is friendly until it comes to the last night and the morning of departure, where we were treated like cattle having to move from our cabins.  The staff refuse to explain things in a clear fashion and seem do be experts in bait and switch. I spoke to a so called accounts rep on the ship and he was dismissive of my concerns and would not explain where my credits or my account fully. Everyone is friendly until it comes to the last night and the morning of departure, where we were treated like cattle having to move from our lodgings.    On the sat we were told one thing, when I went to the guest relations guest with my wife we were told another think and on the statement on the day of departure back to the original representation. These misrepresents are not proper.    Would not recommend until the rectify the above.

Cabin / Stateroom Bad smell in cabin. Seems to be renovated. The accounts dept are non existent